Wednesday 5th July 2023 08:25 AM – 04:20 PM, at a Central London Venue (TBC).
The Broker Club is pleased to announce a Media Partnership with City & Financial Global for its upcoming 7th edition of the Annual Women in Finance Summit held in partnership with 20-First on Wednesday 5th July 2023.
This high-profile forum builds on the success of the previous editions of the Women in Finance conference and the other diversity portfolio events that City & Financial Global and its partners have held in the past.
Vivienne Artz OBE, Advisory Board Member and Past President, Women in Banking and Finance, NED, Chair, Advisor to Boards and CEO, will be chairing the event, and Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, CEO, 20-First is confirmed as Advisory Member & key speaker for this important initiative.
- Redesigning Work: Flexible working and hybrid environments are here to stay – How can we ensure that women and men working flexibly are able to progress in their careers? Financial services industry in the age of the gig economy – are WoMen, couples & companies adapting (or not) to the future of work?
- AI & gender. AI & generations. Embedding past “isms” into our future?
- Male leaders on the future of men. The corporate role in crafting balanced cultures. What role models are there for men? Getting men engaged and leading gender balance.
- Update on the Women in Finance Charter. Practical recommendations to help businesses accelerate their progress towards gender balance.
- Learning to succeed in the Longevity Society: Almost 40% of the UK population is over 50. What does longevity and life’s “4 Quarters” mean for women’s careers – and dual-career couples?
- Gender & generational balance. Talent shortages, recruitment, and widening the talent lens. Corporate focus on Q2, integrating the New Q3 and 60-year careers
- How far and how fast has the financial services industry been progressing on gender balance and ethnic diversity in the last year? Creating recruitment, retention, and development initiatives with a view toward ethnic diversity and inclusion
- Moving beyond the WFH debate – what does it feel like to be a female leader amid the financial crisis, the current geopolitical situation, and the post-Brexit environment? Building the next generation of women leaders, reversing the loss of female talent & rebalancing recruitment processes
This in-person conference will feature insightful presentations from and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives.
As a Media Partner, members of The Broker Club qualify for an exclusive 20% discount to attend the Summit. To view further details about the event, please visit City and Financial Global’s website here.