- This event has passed.
ESG Insight: ESG Data & Tech Summit London 2023
May 11 @ 8:15 am - 6:10 pm
Thursday 11th May 2023 08:15 AM – 06:10 PM, at the America Square Conference Centre, London.
As ESG regulation is strengthened and disclosures and reporting standards become codified internationally, 2023 is the year of action. Financial institutions must act now and invest in data and technology to build a strong data management foundation that is critical for regulatory compliance and future success in ESG and sustainable investing.
Now in its second year, A-Team Group’s ESG Data & Tech Summit will bring together thought-leading ESG specialists from capital markets to explore how financial institutions are adapting to the evolving ESG regulatory and market infrastructure.
The agenda will consider what your organisation needs to do from a data and technology perspective to meet the regulatory, data management, and reporting challenges on your journey to net zero. It will also cover the ‘Social’ and ‘Governance’ of ESG, and dive into the challenges of managing and measuring biodiversity and supply chain risks.
Join A-Team Group’s ESG Insight, in person, on 11 May 2023 at America Square Conference Centre, London to:
- Get up to speed on the latest ESG regulatory developments and make sure your organisation is in line to meet compliance requirements
- Understand SFDR updates and the data challenges of Level 2 reporting
- Discuss the importance of ESG-ratings transparency
- Learn how to build a strong ESG data foundation with complete, accurate, and high-quality data
- Consider how digital assets fit into the ESG puzzle
- Hear about the latest developments in taxonomies and reporting frameworks and how these can help your organisation
- Achieving Sustainable Alpha – Learn how to harness data and advanced analytics models to drive investment decision making
- Solve data challenges and apply innovative data analytics for climate risk management
- Find out how to integrate biodiversity and supply chain challenges into risk frameworks
This event is free to attend for financial institutions such as asset managers, banks, brokerages, custodians, pension funds, insurance firms, and hedge funds. For vendors, consultants, and exchanges wishing to attend there is a fee but members of The Broker Club can receive a 15% discount using the code: Broker15.
Click here to register your attendance now!