- This event has passed.
Informa Conference: ICARA & STRESS TESTING FOR INVESTMENT FIRMS – 11TH ANNUAL PRACTITIONERS’ FORUM
May 10 @ 8:30 am - 5:40 pm
Wednesday 10th May 2023 08:30 AM – 05:40 PM, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Kings Cross, London.
Join the only in-person forum to focus specifically on ICARA & Stress Testing challenges facing the investment firms sector this 10 May (Crowne Plaza Hotel – Kings Cross, London).
Engage with a packed agenda featuring guidance from the FCA and specialist presentations addressing the biggest challenges including, identifying harms & considering primary and ancillary risks, engaging senior management to embed ICARA into wider governance processes, and comparing best practice approaches to Pillar 3 disclosures.
Save 20% using an exclusive The Broker Club discount – secure your place here >>
Investment firms and advisors will discuss best practices approaches in a series of in-depth panel discussions:
- Industry perspectives – takeaways from regulator reviews
- Incorporating a comprehensive wind-down plan
- Stress testing in volatile economic and geopolitical climates
- Exploring differences in regulation and practice between the UK and EU
- Embedding ESG and sustainability considerations into your ICARA process and risk frameworks
Hear from expert speakers including:
- Adrian Mackaay, Director, BLACKROCK
- Darren Nicholls, Head of Risk, Europe, PGIM
- Sarah Finnegan, Global Head of Operational Risk & EMEA Regional Risk Director, ALLIANCE BERNSTEIN
- Bruno Almeida, Chief Financial Officer, FNZ GROUP