- This event has passed.
Integrated Surveillance – the Obstacles, Objectives, Opportunities and Utopia
January 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This round table will cover ‘Integrated Surveillance’ from a technical, operational, cultural and GRC perspective, including both Business Communications and Market Abuse angles, and the regulatory relevance across MAR, SMCR, MiFID, and Reg BI.
– The current regulatory environment and the catalyst for change
– The obstacles in a typical business architecture and infrastructure to enable efficient surveillance
– Buy vs. build: the pros and cons
– Risk assessments and configuration: the pivotal functions for success
– Cultural impacts of implementing integrated surveillance
– The hidden benefits and business efficiencies of integrated surveillance
– Where is integrated surveillance going and what will be next