- This event has passed.
Compliance network & Forum: The FCA’s consultation papers on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion with BDO Consultants
February 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Thursday 29th February 2024 | 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM | Webinar |
The Compliance network and Forum is for all Heads of compliance, Chief Compliance Officers, and compliance staff, to build a network community and share insight, opinion, and experience. We bring in consultants to contribute to the discussion and share expertise.
For the February 2024 event, Jennifer Cafferky from BDO Consultants will present on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. Jennifer will examine the recent FCA consultation papers and talk about why DEI is important for broking firms and focus in particular:
- What are the proposals
- What do they mean for firms
- How to prepare in line with the directions outlined in the consultation papers
- How firms can review any gap analysis
- How firms can develop strategy and plan for DEI
- How firms can collect and use available data and MI
- Finally Jennifer will talk about challenges from a practical perspective.
This will be an essential webinar that will help all firms prepare.
To register to attend, complete the form below or email email@example.com.