- This event has passed.
The Current Landscape of Regulatory Change: Brexit, Covid, Connaught & London Capital: the Future of UK Financial Regulation with CMS LLP
March 31, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Simon Morris and Alison McHaffie, from CMS LLP, lead our discussion on the current landscape of regulatory change.
This session will cover:
- The post-Brexit opportunities the Government is seizing to streamline UK regulation
- The PRA’s and the FCA’s refreshed priorities – a mix of business as usual plus some new themes
- The FCA’s renewed approach to culture and fairness, accelerated by its pandemic experience
- A surer focus on senior manager responsibility
- How the two Christmas-Eve reports of failed regulation will trigger a new approach to supervision
To register for this video conference round table, please email: email@example.com