TradingTech Insight: TradingTech Summit London 2024
February 29, 2024 @ 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday 29th February 2024 from 08:15 AM – 05:30 PM. at the Hilton Hotel, London Canary Wharf.
TradingTech Summit London, now in its 13th year, will be back on 29th February 2024 at Hilton London Canary Wharf! It examines the latest changes and innovations in trading technology and explores how technology is being deployed to create an edge in sell side and buy side capital markets financial institutions.
2024 Topics include:
- Impact of regulation and market structure change on the trading landscape: Consolidated Tape, T+1 Settlement, UK and EU divergence
- Best practice approaches for modernising front-to-back trading tech
- How to optimise cloud cost with a FinOps approach
- Driving innovation and digitisation with low-code and no-code trading platforms and tools
- How to build a successful data platform to fuel investment decision-making
- AI, ML, Generative AI, Large language models (LLMs) – latest developments and their impact on trading
- Getting ready for T+1 settlement: Implementation priorities
- Institutional digital assets – The opportunities and challenges of tokenisation
- Latest developments on connectivity, OMS / EMS, managed trading infrastructure services
If you work in a front-office trading tech team then join TradingTech Insight to learn how these trends are impacting workflows and performance, and shaping decisions around where to invest for future success.
Click here to view the full agenda.
It’s FREE to attend for qualifying financial institutions such as asset managers, banks, brokerages, custodians, pension funds, insurance firms, and hedge funds.
Click here to book your place now!